At AMAG, we have a history of growth and continued development. We encourage you to think big, look beyond your current position, and consider the ways you can grow with us.
These are the qualities we value at AMAG.
AMAG is constantly on the lookout for talented people in the Internet marketing world – and just plain talent. We offer positions in web design, web marketing, SEO, SEM, writing and editing. Sometimes we even have a position in IT. We also offer internships at all times of the year across all areas of the company.
If you have an interest in AMAG, please email your resume to address below.
If you’re a serious writer with the goal of developing a professional following, working with a cutting-edge group of writers and editors to make SEO work for the benefit of businesses, come join our team. We seek a full-time Content Writer with previous professional writing experience. We provide originally written web pages, news articles, blog posts and ghostwritten articles as part of our integrated SEO marketing services.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Researching and creating original and relevant content for our company and for partner websites
• Rewriting or editing existing content
• Proofreading web pages for grammar, spelling mistakes, formatting errors and overall quality.
• Writing accurate and engaging news stories
• Writing blog posts for our sites
• Writing blog posts for partners’ sites
• Participating in video production as either on-screen talent, a script writer, a script editor or a transcriber
• Working with designers to help your web pages look fantastic
• Meeting deadlines set by our editors and managers and our customers
• Communicating and getting along with a diverse group of fellow staffers and editors
• Updating social media profiles/sites with topical entries as directed
• Learning and using a content management system
• Learning and using a project management system
• Learning online production procedures
• Participating in brainstorming and strategy sessions about our sites and our content
If you have a degree in English, Journalism or equivalent with a minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience, please submit three (3) writing samples that demonstrate:
• Your knowledge of technical writing or creative writing
• Your ability to research anything
• Your mastery of the written word
• Your knowledge of AP style and APA sourcing
• Your knowledge of Microsoft Office / Open Office programs
• Your meticulous attention to detail
• Your willingness to learn how to write so that Google loves your work
• Your understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
• Your knowledge of HTML and WordPress
Only candidates meeting our criteria need reply. This is a permanent, on-site position; please do not respond if you free-lance or are seeking contract work. Thank you. EEO
Rapidly growing Orlando-based internet marketing company is currently seeking bright, internet-savvy individuals looking for an innovative, unique and rewarding job! Job Duties include: searching for and identifying opportunities to gain our clients exposure on the Internet; promoting expert content across websites and social networks; contacting website owners that may have an interest in featuring our client on their website; and successfully reaching monthly goals for each client on your team. Necessary Skills: basic article editing and grammatical skills are necessary; familiarity with searching the Internet and using it as a marketing tool; ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented IM environment and meet deadlines; willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative; eagerness to learn and apply new skills in a hands on setting and proven time management skills.
For consideration, please submit your resume. This is an on-site position; if you are seeking contract or remote work, please do not reply. Thank you for your interest. EEO.